Baby Food

So shortly after my son was born I decided that there was no way in hell I was going to buy baby food. It's so atrociously expensive and you never really know what is going into it. So I started doing some Googling and found that a lot of mom's have thrown in the towel on buying baby food and are blending up their own.

If you have a little one who is still eating food as mush I highly recommend you do this. You save so much money and it usually only takes me one nap time (if that) to prepare all his food.

Instead of giving you all the recipes I use I'm just going to give you links to the websites I use. The first one not only has recipes but also has information and tips about feeding your little one.
(on a side note; don't start your baby on solid foods until you have spoken with their pediatrician)


Rice(and other)Cereals
1 month of food, 1 hour, $20(pt1)
1 month of food, 1 hour, $20(pt2)

I use both of these sites when starting him on food. A lot will say to use a Vita-mix or other food processor for the rice/oats/barley, but I found that using a coffee grinder (that has been completely cleaned of coffee) get you a much better texture and you also don't have to spring for an expensive blender. For the fruits and veggies and blender/processor will do in my opinion.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. One Plus One Is Three - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger