Juice Cleanse Day 2

So far today has been much better than yesterday. I have had no issues with throwing up or even feeling like I was going to. I got hungry after my 3rd smoothie and decided to have some avocado. I'm thinking of moving my last smoothie of the day to the 3rd. Around that time is when I start to get really hungry and want to start eating all of the things in my sight. I sincerely hoping that by the third day I will actually be able to go without food. Here's to hoping.

Update 1 1745
Just finished my last green juice of the day. I'm starting to get used to the idea of juiced leafy greens. Not something I would do every day, but I definitely don't mind drinking them. Beets on the other hand have a dirt after taste. I have one more juice that has beets in it planned for tomorrow, but I think maybe if I wash it really well, I shouldn't have the same problem.
Note to all: Beets do not fall under the quick rinse category.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. One Plus One Is Three - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger