Juice Cleanse Day 3

So I have decided that I will not be continuing my juice cleanse for the third day. My original plan was to do the three day cleanse and then do a cleanse one day a week. I feel  like doing this once a week is fine, but more than that is bordering on starvation. I was constantly feeling hungry as soon as noon hit and nothing was satisfying. The ones that do the cleanse for more than 3 days say that that all goes away after the first 3 days, and that is only due to the fact that your body has entered starvation mode. I feel like more than one day, for me at least, is just too much. It's not good for my body or my mind. I didn't feel any of those happy benefits people talk about, just constant headaches and my cravings were in fact worse. Not better. I do enjoy drinking fresh juices for a day, I can't explain it, but it makes me feel good about myself. Doing it more than once a week though, is not something I want to do. 
So here is me, ending my fast early by eating some of the leftover strawberries. Yum.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. One Plus One Is Three - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger