Introducing Me

So I wanted to fancy up this place first, but I realized if I wait for the day where I actually have time to do that I will never post anything.
So let's start with an introduction, my name is Kala. I am the mother of a beautiful little boy, who I will refer to as Dragon, or MLD (My Little Dragon). He's called MLD due to the noises he makes when he gets excited sound exactly like the dragons from Game of Thrones.
The reason for this blog is I'm a Pintrest junkie. (I don't know if that's a thing, but it should be because I know I'm not the only one totally addicted to that site.) I love to try out new things and all over make life easier with little 'hacks'. So in the interest in sharing my (amazing occasionally limited) knowledge, I decided to start my very own blog to share with everyone(or my mom, Hi mom!).
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. One Plus One Is Three - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger