Some Things on Pintrest Just Really Don't Work....

So today I realized, I really really suck at blogging.
But considering no one reads this blog, I can suck at blogging.
Unless I suddenly get popular, then I may disappoint a lot of people.
Annywayy...
Today I am sharing a Pintrest recipe that I have seen posted, dozens of times. And even posted on imgur and Facebook. And probably a zillion other places.

You probably know it as Mana From Heaven, but really it's bacon wrapped in cinnamon rolls
Okay I lied
That is totally mana from heaven.
But here's the thing.
It totally doesn't work.
At least not like it shows in the original post (which I will hopefully have linked below)

Oh would you look at that, there it is

Yeah that right there, totally doesn't work.
So here is the basic concept. You get a regular package of bacon and a tube of cinnamon rolls.
You then unroll said cinnamon rolls and the re roll it up with the (raw) bacon in the middle.
And you get something that looks like this:


Yeah I know, it's sexy. Then you cook according to the instructions on the cinnamon roll tube. And you get this:


Except, I did something different. I cooked the bacon a little before rolling it up with the thought that yeah that bacon in the middle of the cinnamon roll is not going to cook all the way.
So I cooked it just enough so that it was safe to eat. And then I rolled it up.

It barely cooked wrapped in the cinnamon roll. If I hadn't cooked it before hand I would've had cinnamon rolls that were filled with slightly less than raw bacon.

Even so the bacon was very chewy and very hard to eat in the cinnamon rolls.




Still the best part



However it was very yummy when you pull everything apart.
I will be trying again and this time fully cooking the bacon. Chopping it up, and then wrapping it in a cinnamon roll and cooking it up.
More work, but more yum. So it totally balances.
Share this article :
 

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. One Plus One Is Three - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger